With its 4095 meters, the Kinabalu is the highest mountain in Malaysia. It is located in a national park with the same name and a great variety of plants and animals reside there. This graceful mountain and the surrounding wilderness were our inspiration for the extraordinary design of the Kinabalu glasses. They were created from the natural materials maple and acetate. This exotic material combination is an adventure in front of your eyes.
- Handmade sunglasses from maple in a used-look with adaptable acetate temple ends.
- Polarised glass lenses in warm brown with 100% UV protection.
- Flexible spring hinges
- Includes an exclusive folding case made of cork.
- Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes a protective pouch for safe storage.