One of the most frequently visited rainforests is the Nambillo Cloud Forest in Ecuador. It abounds in biodiversity, especially birds. The green and lush landscape is interspersed with sweeping rivers and waterfalls. During the day you hear bird songs in the air and in the evenings the many different frog voices join the concert. Nature lovers, who love this extraordinary rainforest, will also love our Nambillo Cloud model. The naturalness of the forest can be found in the wood grain of these glasses, which comes in ebony wood, rosewood and black walnut.
- Handmade sunglasses from ebony wood and rosewood with adaptable acetate temple ends.
- Polarised glass lenses in grey with 100% UV protection.
- Flexible spring hinges.
- Includes an exclusive folding case made of cork.
- Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes a protective pouch for safe storage.