The Taiga is the largest enclosed forested area on the earth and many types of Nordic animals reside here despite temperatures as low as – 40° C. For humans in this region it is a constant battle against the adversities of nature. We tried to design equally robust and delicate glasses for you. The melting together of reliability and still including sufficient flexibility through the use of rosewood and black walnut distinguish our Taiga model.
- Handmade sunglasses from rosewood
- Polarised glass lenses in grey with 100% UV protection.
- Flexible spring hinges
- Includes an exclusive folding case made of cork.
- Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes a protective pouch for safe storage.